Social Media

Monday, April 28, 2014

ABCs of Youtubers

I love Youtube! It's on demand (if you can find what your looking for), full of surprises and includes content that gets updated regularly. My current subscription list includes a whopping 558 channels (lol).  Most of the time when I'm looking on Youtube I either want to watch a make up tutorial, listen to someone chat about a topic or make me laugh (sometimes all three at the same time).

Check out the following channels. I've noted after either title if I watch them for M=Makeup, F= Fashion,  L=Laugh, and C=Chat purposes and included an asterisk (*) is on my regularly watched (and sometimes stalked) list.




You can thank me for your Youtube obsession later.....

A
Alex Day (L) - "Good morning sunshine" :)
Amazing Phil (L) - Fan pictures!

B
Beauty Broadcast Express/EmilyNoel83 *(M) Check out her Reviews!
Bethany Mota (M, F, C, L) Everything

C
Carli Bybel (M) Makeup talent!
Claire Marshall *(F,C) Love her chats, special videos (check out the nail polish) and Bruce
Charlieissocoollike (C,L) He can get deep
Chloe Morello *(M) Beautiful makeup
Closeencounters (F,C) Perfect for when you don't know what to wear

D
Danisnotonfire *(L) I'm a stalker!
Dope2111 *(M) So much talent in such a nice woman! Transformation doesn't even begin to describe what she can do.

E
Emma Blackery *(L) I'm a stalker :) We need to become internet besties.
Essiebutton (M, F, C, L) I like listening to her talk.  Is that weird?

F
Flula (L) Funny funny. "Jenny is a party pooper"

G
Goldiestarlings (M) Talented!
Grav3yardgirl *(M,C,L) "Alligator wings" and "does this thing really work"!

H

I
Ilikeweylie (M,C,L) "GUUURLL"
ItsWayPastMyBedTime (C,L) She sings like an angel

J
Jack Howard (C,L) Funny and super cute
JaclynHills *(M, C, L) "Amazeballs"
JennaMarbles *(C, L) She's still got it.  Haters gonna hate.

K
Karissa Pukas *(M,F,C,L) My number 1! I feel like we connect on so many levels and she's just absolutely gorgeous.  She's my "be all end all"
KlairedelysArt *(M,F,C) If you like transformation, sci fiction, fairy tales and crafts.  She's IT

L
Lauren Curtis (M, F, L) Beatiful makeup artist inside and out
Lukeisnotsexy (C,L) "Luke is not cute, Luke is not funny....."

M
MadeYewLook *(M, L,C) Full body paint and a heart made of gold
Marie Forleo *(C, L) If you need a pick me up and some great advice check her out.
Mike Falzone *(C, L) Follow him around and you'll fall in love
Mitchell Davis (C,L) Megatron and his off beat humor

N
Nanalew *(C,L) Talented is an understatement
NikkiTutorials (M, C, L) She's so young but she's got so much going it.  Oh GAWD no's are hilarious.

O

P

Q

R
Ruby Golani (M) Beatiful face with and without the makeup

S
Shannon Harris *(M,F,C,L) Stalker! She is awesome!
Sharon Farrell *(M, C, L) She makes it look so easy!
Sona Gasparian (M) Serious talent

T
Tessa Violet *(C, L) Her voice, her funny, her faces
The Makeup Chair *(M) Be warned...her advice on makeup can be life changing
TomSka *(C, L) Awesome producer, actor and funny man
tyrannosauruslexxx (C, L) If you have a social conscious you have to follow her

U

V
vintageortacky (M) If you want to crazy with makeup for a night out...check her out!

W

X
xsparkage (M) Such a sweetie with some serious talent.

Y

Z
Zoella (M,F,C,L) It's Zoella...nuff said

Am I missing someone?  Do you have a Youtube channel I should check out?  Leave me a comment below or tweet me @jvalley0714.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!