Social Media

Monday, April 21, 2014

How Much Is My Face Worth

I'm keeping this week light and easy since I had family visiting over the weekend. I've been seeing the "What's my face worth" tag floating around on blogs and vlogs so I decided to jump on the band wagon. As a consumer and lover of all things makeup I'm curious to see my total. My daily routine changes but this is my go to...I'm in a hurry face. Sometimes I wear less and sometimes I wear more. I was previously wearing almost completely drug store makeup (because that's all I owned) so I'm sure this high end total is going to freak me out.






Face
Benefit Cosmetics 'Hello Flawless!' Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation in Ivory $36
Benefit The POREfessional $31 but I'm testing a sample size so $0
Benefit Boi-ing in 01 Light $20
Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in Light $23 but it was a gift so $0
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Blissful $26

Face Total: $109

Eyes
E.L.F Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light $3
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer in Original $20
Clinque All About Shadow - Quad in Teddy Bear $28 but it was a gift so $0
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black $23

Eye Total: $46

Lips

Lips Total: $7.50

What's my Face Worth? Eeek $162.50 and that's with me using samples and gifts! I'm glad this is pretty much my only splurge worthy habit otherwise I'd be in the poor house lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!